Earn Grocery Rewards at Kroger Stores
- 1 Earn Grocery Rewards at Kroger Stores
- 1.1 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card Login & Apply
- 1.2 Who Can Get Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard Points?
- 1.3 How much Credit Rating Required?
- 1.4 Rewards Program
- 1.5 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card
- 1.6 How to Login to Make Payments?
- 1.7 Forgot your 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card user ID or Password?
- 1.8 How to Apply for a 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Goods Credit Card?
- 1.9 How to activate your 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card Account?
- 1.10 About Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard
If you are a regular customer at Kroger Stores, then you can earn some extra reward points by buying the store brand. If you frequently shop your grocery at Kroger store, which is one of the biggest supermarket chains in the United States of America, you can earn some points toward free groceries with the Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard.
1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card Login & Apply
You can earn some extra points that can be used for FREE shopping at Kroger Stores and you can save more money on grocery shopping, if you use the card to buy Kroger’s branded products, than you will earn one point per dollar you spent on the card outside Kroger supermarkets, two points per dollar spent at Kroger Stores, and an additional point when you purchase Kroger branded products.
You will get a $5 reward certificate that is redeemable for purchase products at Kroger stores when you accumulate 1,000 points. That equals to 1.5% cash-back rate on Kroger-branded products, 1% on other Kroger purchases, and 0.5% on all other purchases. YES, it is tiny profits but not bad either, especially if you frequently shop at Kroger.
Kroger owns plenty of supermarkets, jewelry, and convenience store chains, so it’s quite easy to earn rewards and redeem them. Its supermarket chains include Fred Meyer, Ralphs, King Soopers, and Pay Less.
However, you cannot earn any points if you use the card to gas up at Kroger-run gas stations, nor can you redeem your reward points there. Kroger also says that “Reserves the Right” to allow points to be earned by buying branded merchandise at Kroger Fuel Centers.
Who Can Get Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard Points?
All Kroger Shoppers loyal customers who shop frequently can earn rewards on their grocery purchases.
How much Credit Rating Required?
If you want to earn points than your credit rating must be fair and up (600+).
In the rewards program, you will get 1,000 points that equal to $5 that means this card earns 1-2-3 points at 0.5 cents per point. It is known that US bank and Kroger decided that the 1-2-3 rewards visa was much catchier than the 0.5-1-1.5 rewards visa.
As far as redemption goes, the 1-2-3 rewards certificate will send automatically in every quarter if you have 1,000+ points. Certificates can be used at Kroger stores and are awarded no less frequently than 4 times per year.
1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card
Kroger is an American retailing company that covers convenience stores, supermarkets, department stores and much more. They also offer credit card facility to their users (issued by US bank) and the card is known as 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card and below we have mentioned all the benefits you will get if you use their credit card for purchasing products at Kroger stores.
- 1 point per qualifying $1 spent anywhere Visa is accepted.
- 2 points per qualifying $1 spent in the Kroger family of companies.
- 3 points per qualifying $1 spent on the Kroger family of quality brands.
- 1000 points = $5 for free groceries.
How to Login to Make Payments?
- Head over to the 123 Rewards Visa Credit Card Homepage.
- Now tap on login.
- On the following page, Enter your Personal ID and Click on Login and you have the option of remembering your details on your browser.
Forgot your 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card user ID or Password?
- From the same login page, you will see the option Forgot ID, click on that.
- On the following page, you will be asked about your account (Personal or Business), then which method you’d like to use to retrieve your details (phone number, email, card/account).
- Select the best method you want, fill in the details asked for on the following page and click Next.
How to Apply for a 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Goods Credit Card?
- From the 123 Rewards homepage, click Apply Now.
- You will be asked to choose a credit card that’s good for you, and select the ‘Kroger 123 Rewards Visa card’.
- Enter your personal, housing, income, and employment information that asked for an answer some couple of YES/NO questions.
- Accept the terms and conditions and click Submit.
How to activate your 1-2-3 Rewards Visa Credit Card Account?
- From the same 123 rewards home page, tap on Enroll Now.
- Now choose what type of an account you have with US bank before proceeding and once selected you will get the link to proceed.
- Now choose your type of account and provide the details whatever they ask for when you select this, after this verification, complete the security section, agreements section and products section to successfully have your card activated.
About Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard
- Easy and fast rewards redemptions.
- Relatively weak rewards
- No rebates or rewards redemptions at Kroger gas stations
- Plenty of restrictions
- 3 points per dollar on purchases of Kroger Branded products
- 2 points per dollar on other purchases at Kroger stores
- 1 point per dollar on purchases outside Kroger stores
- 99 to 23.99% on purchases, depending on your credit history.
- 99% on balance transfers for the first nine months, then the purchase rate.
- No annual fee.
- Balance transfer fee: 4% of the balance.
- Late payment fee: Up to $35.
- Return check or payment fee: Up to $35.
We hope you find this post helpful while searching for points with Kroger 1-2-3 Rewards MasterCard Credit Card. If you find this post helpful then do share it with your friends and family members who frequently shop at Kroger shoppers.
If you have any queries, feedback, questions, then please drop them in the comment section below and we will resolve your queries as soon as possible.
You May Also Like This: